Landlords & home-owners Gas safety certificates in Marple, Heaton Moor & across Stockport

Landlords safety certificate

Gas safety certificates

A Gas safety certificate is a document that a qualified engineer will leave after having fitted, serviced or safety checked a gas appliance such as a boiler. This certificate is required by law when you’re a Landlord and will detail exactly what checks the engineer has carried out and if the appliances checked to meet the appropriate safety standards. Furthermore, a Landlord must be able to provide their tenants with a Gas Safety Certificate or Landlords Record for their property every 12 months.

Home safety checks

Even if you’re not a landlord, you should also have all gas appliances serviced regularly, normally once a year by a Gas Safe registered engineer. When it comes to gas safety, it’s simply not worth taking any risks. At Hendersons Heating we can arrange to visit your home both annually for regular checks or as a one-off service whenever you require. Contact us today for more information.

Gas pilot light

Contact Hendersons Heating Engineers for boiler installations, servicing & repairs in Cheadle Hulme, Heaton Mersey & across Stockport